Team & Youth Development Programs
|Program (Player Age)|
Ux = Under age X
2019 – 2020
|Soccer Pups (3 – 4 years old)||$200 (Fall and Winter)/$100 Fall Only/$100 Winter Only|
|Youth Development Programs (U6, U7, U8)||$200 (Fall And Winter)/$125 Fall Only/$125 Winter Only|
|Development Teams (U9 – U10)||$225|
|Competitive Teams (U11 – U14)||$250|
|Competitive Teams (U15 – U19)||$275|
What’s included for the fees?
- Team uniform
- AYSA-PCJSL registration
- PCJSL league and referee fees
- All training fees. (There are NO monthly coaching fees.)
- Note: Registration fees do not include tournament entry fees nor travel expenses.
Multiple Child Discount
- For full year registrations, a 2nd child gets a $15 discount!
- Additional children get a $30 discount!
- Refund requested by parent (in writing) before July 1 of each season…
→ 100% of registration fee is refunded.
- Refund requested by parent (in writing) before uniform & player card are issued…
→ 50% of registration fee is refunded.
- No refund after uniform and player card have been issued!
Many of our club players and their families already have “Existing Family” GotSoccer accounts because the state also uses GotSoccer for our club’s insurance coverage of players. If your player has played soccer in Arizona and/or with the FC Sonora club before, please use the Login to Family Account button, and request a password reset through the “Password Lookup” menu item INSTEAD OF CREATING A NEW FAMILY ACCOUNT. Otherwise you will create a duplicate account for your player(s) and lose all previous records associated with your player’s history, and our club.
Please remember to select either Himmel or Silverlake under “Field Preference” during registration.